1 whole chicken (cut to pieces, rub with salt and tumeric and fry)
3 onions (blend)
1 bulb garlic (blend)
3 stalk lemon grass (blend)
2 inch ginger (blend)
2 inch galangal (blend)
1/4 cup vinegar
salt to taste
2 pieces tumeric leaves slice thinly (optional)
4 cups oil
1 rice bowl blended thai chillies
1 rice bowl blended dried chillies
1) Heat oil in wok
2) Fry garlic,onions,ginger,galangal and lemon grass
3) Add in the thai chillies and dried chillies
4) Add in the vinegar,tumeric leaves.
5) salt to taste
6) Add in the chicken and simmer over slow fire until the chillies are cooked.
7) Simmer until the liquid is reduced and the chillies thicken and slightly dry.
8) Remove from stove,ready to serve.
This was my favourite food. I really love to eat chicken. This how to make it from youtube .I hope you will enjoyed for watching.